Precedence Of Java Operators
- Uniary Operators :- [ 1st level [ ], x++, x– ], [ 2nd level ++x, –x, ~, ! ], [ 3rd level new, <type> ].
- Arithmetic Operators:- *, /, %, +, – .
- Shift Operators:- >>, >>>, << .
- Comparison Operators:- <, <=, >, >=, instance of, == .
- Bitwise Operators:- &, ^, | .
- Short Circuit Operators:- &&, || .
- Conditional Operators:- ?, : .
- Assignment Operators:- =, +=, -=, *=, %=, &=, ^=, |= .
Hello! I am Narayanaswamy founder and admin of narayanatutorial.com. I have been working in IT industry more than 7 years. NarayanaTutorial is my web technologies blog. My specialties are Java / J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Webservices, PHP, Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, Web Hosting and Website Development.
I am a self learner and passionate about training and writing. I am always trying my best to share my knowledge through my blog.