In eclipse, all folders will be pushed into svn but we don’t need some of the folders to push into svn. For example bin, target, build, .svn etc.. So here I can show you how to ignore those folders to global svn in eclipse.
How to ignore bin and target folder to global svn in eclipse
- Click on Window -> Preferences
- Select Team -> Ignored Resources
- Click on Add Pattern and enter “bin”
- Click on Add Pattern and enter “target”
- Click on Add Pattern and enter “m2-target”
- Click on Apply and then OK