Hi viewers, here I am sharing list of interview questions.
- Explain java OOPs concepts with one real time example?
- What is String?
- What is difference between Stringbuffer and Stringbuilder?
- What are the precautions/ Steps to create user defined immutable class?
- Can we use user defined immutable object as hashkey? Yes or No explain why?
- What is difference finally and finalyze?
- What is garbage collection?
- How Objects are garbaged?
- What is Hashmap and explain?
- What is difference between HashMap and HashTable?
- How to create user defined HashKey?
- Immutable or user defined hashkey out which is efficient way to use Hashkey?
- What is Singleton Design Pattern?
- How to create User Defined Singleton Class?
- What is Thread?
- What is difference between Join() and Wait() methods?
- What is Concurrent HashMap?
- What is difference between HashMap and Concurrent HashMap?
- What is Fail Safe and Fail Fast Iterator?
Hello! I am Narayanaswamy founder and admin of narayanatutorial.com. I have been working in IT industry more than 7 years. NarayanaTutorial is my web technologies blog. My specialties are Java / J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Webservices, PHP, Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, Web Hosting and Website Development.
I am a self learner and passionate about training and writing. I am always trying my best to share my knowledge through my blog.